Journal of Advanced Manufacturing Science and Technology (JAMST) is an international open-access and peer-reviewed journal that was launched by Dalian University of Technology in 2021 and is published by the Editorial Department of JAMST. JAMST aiming to become a world-class one.
Its aims are to provide a high-level platform where cutting-edge advancements in advanced manufacturing, current major research outputs, and key achievements can be disseminated and shared; to report progress in advanced manufacturing, discuss hot topics, areas of interest, challenges, and prospects in advanced manufacturing development.
JAMST welcomes original research articles, reviews, letters, research highlights, and editorials, et al.
(1) News & Highlights: This section covers advanced manufacturing news from a global perspective and includes updates on advanced manufacturing issues of high concern.
(2) Views & Comments: This section is aimed at raising academic debates in advanced manufacturing, encouraging people to express new ideas, and providing a platform for the comments on some comprehensive issues.
(3) Research: This section reports on outstanding research results in the form of research articles, reviews, perspectives, and short communications regarding critical advanced manufacturing issues, and so on.
All manuscripts must be prepared in English, and are subject to a rigorous and fair peer-review process. Accepted papers will immediately appear online.
The publishing scopes of JAMST follow with, including but not limited to
-- Additive Manufacturing
-- Micro- and Nano-manufacturing
-- Special Metal Functional Materials
-- Artificial Intelligence
-- Machine Fault Diagnostics and Prognostics
-- Advanced Composite Materials
-- Material Forming Technology
-- Mechanism and Robotics
-- Innovative Industrial Design
-- Intelligent Machining Process
Open access publishing allows an immediate, worldwide, barrier-free, open access to the full text of research papers, which is in the best interests of the scientific community.
• High visibility for maximum global exposure with open access publishing model
• Rigorous peer review of research papers
• Prompt faster publication with less cost
• Guaranteed targeted, multidisciplinary audience
The JAMST open access article distributed under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution License (http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0)， which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Currently the journal does not charge OA publication fees.